Android is a rich, multi-touch and ready-to-use software stack that is easily adaptable to different hardware platforms. Android Application Development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android operating system. Applications are usually developed in the Java programming language using the Android Software Development Kit. It includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. Metropolitan University has designed a comprehensive course on mobile application development in Android. Our course will be conducted through real time applications and it will cover major features of Android platform.
• Android Fundamental
• Android User Interface
• Building Android Application
• Data storage for Android Applications
• Working with Resources in Android
• Building location based application
• Testing and deploying android applications
• Opportunity to work upon Real On-going projects
• Interaction with Industry Experts
• You will be able to publish own high-quality app to the Android marketplace.
• You will be able job in software industry or freelance marketplaces.
• 108 hours (3 hr/week, 3 days/week) in 3 months period.
Class size: 15
• Project based assignments will be given during course.
• Lecture Notes will be provided before the start of the class.
• Preliminary knowledge java programming.
• H.S.C. or equivalent degree.