This is an introductory course about Robotics & Embedded System based on Arduino. Arduino is an open source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible easy to use hardware and software. This course is designed for anyone from Engineering Discipline, Physicist, Hobbyist and those who are interested to work in the field of Robotics & Embedded system. It is intended for students with limited programming and hardware experience consists of interactive lectures and lab sessions.
Introduction to Microcontroller & Robotics, Introduction to Arduino, Introduction to Arduino Language, Basic Circuits, Standalone Microcontroller Circuit Design, Difference between Classical & Arduino platform, Digital Input & Output, Serial Communication, Analog to Digital Conversion, PWM, Interrupt, Driving Seven Segment Display, LCD Interfacing, Processing using MCU, I2C Communication, SPI Communication, Motor Controlling, Basic Robot Design, Robot Movement, Robotic Arm, Basic Robot Algorithm, Robot Controlling, GSM Based controlling & Security System, Wireless Communication & Controlling, Various Sensor Interfacing.
• Microcontroller projects.
• Robotics projects.
• GSM based security & controlling projects, Wireless (RF/IR) based projects.
• Various sensor interfacing, Home automation, solar charge controller projects.
• Lectures: 32 hours of interactive lectures and Lab sessions, 3 hours/session
1 month duration. (2 days/week, 3 hrs/day)
• Project based assignments will be given during course.
• Lecture Notes will be provided before the start of the class.
• Preliminary knowledge of basic electronics and C programming
• H.S.C. or equivalent degree