3. Violations of Code
3.1 Acts of Academic Dishonesty
- Plagiarism: Representing the work of another as one’s own work.
- Preparing work for another that is to be used by the other as his/her own work.
- Knowingly and willfully falsifying of manufacturing scientific or educational data & representing the work to be the result of one’s own research & experimentation.
- Knowingly furnishing false information to a University official about academic matters.
3.2 Acts of social or personal Misconduct
- Physical abuse.
- Direct threat of violence, either verbal or written.
- Intimidation, either verbal or written.
- Participation in any activity to disrupt any function of the University by force or violence.
- Reckless behavior representing a danger to any person (S).
3.2.2 Intentional obstruction or interference
Intentional obstruction or interference with any person’s right to attend or participate in any University function.
3.2.3 Causing fear and apprehension
Causing fear and apprehension using misrepresentation, misinformation, force or coercion to solicit support, signatures or participation in activities of a subversive nature or detrimental to the normal functioning of the University.
Any conduct, expression or language considered improper in interacting with faculty members, University official and staff.
3.2.6 Possession and/or use of weapons
- Explosives and/or explosives devices such as bombs, cocktails and the like.
- Fireworks except as and when authorized by a designated University official.
- Knives, clubs and any implement that is used with the intension to inflict harm/injury.
3.2.11 Drugs or controlled substances
- Sale or delivery
- Unauthorised possession and/or use.
3.2.12 Indecent behavior
Disorderly actions or commitment of any lewd activity, including indecent or uncalled for remarks for exposure that demonstrate obscene conduct or uncalled for remarks or exposure that demonstrate obscene conduct and indecency.
3.2.13 Tarnishing University image
Behavior on or off campus that affects the University, the university’s image or functioning in any unmannerly way.
3.2.14 Other violation
Violation of University policies beyond the code of conduct